Exzellencluster im Auditory Valley
Joint H4A & HWK Fellowship
This fellowship is offered by the Cluster of Excellence "Hearing4all" (H4A) in cooperation with Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK). It addresses postdoctoral researchers from neuroscience, medical physics, medical engineering and electrical engineering who want to interact with projects of Hearing4all.
- 24 months fellowship: 9 months at the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK fellowship including travel allowance and free accommodation in fully furnished apartments on the HWK campus) plus 15 months research position at the University of Oldenburg
The application procedure follows the regulations for the Junior Fellowship of the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg. Detailed information is provided here. Please note that for the Joint H4A & HWK fellowship the contact institution is the University of Oldenburg - Cluster of Excellence "Hearing4all".
Applications are accepted in electronic form only and are expected to comprise:
- The completed application form of the HWK [Word]
- A signed cover letter stating the motivation for applying for this particular fellowship [PDF]
- Abstract of the fellowship project for a peer audience (max. 1500 characters) [PDF and Word]
- Abstract of the fellowship project for non-peer readers (max. 1500 characters) [PDF and Word]
- A signed project proposal with detailed work schedule (not more than 10 pages) [PDF]
- Curriculum vitae (signed!) [PDF]
- List of publications [PDF]
- A recently published paper [PDF]
- Letter of intent of access to necessary research infrastructure from a research group leader at the University of Oldenburg (listed above) [PDF]
- Abstract of the doctoral thesis (max. 1500 characters) [PDF]
- 2 letters of reference (sent directly by the referees) [PDF]
Please send the complete application material attached as separate files by e-mail to the Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all, Head Office Oldenburg: email@example.com
Enquiries can be addressed to the same e-mail address.
Next deadline for application: 15 July 2019